Business Advice & Business Litigation
Developing and maintaining relationships with local business operators and providing a comprehensive legal service for the life of the business, is the aim of SMR Legal’s commercial lawyers. They provide advice and act for a myriad of different local businesses, from large companies, sole traders and professional businesses to trade workers, primary producers and retailers.
Our commercial lawyers provide a tailored service responsive to the needs of their clients. They can link with your accountant, banker and other financial advisers to provide an integrated service.
Their expert and practical approach is underpinned by their belief that all commercial problems can be resolved. SMR’s commercial lawyers excel at providing custom advice that bolsters and reflects their client’s business, its mission, goals and its people.
Please feel free to ask us a question and we will be happy to discuss your needs.
SMR Legal offer business advice including:
- Buying and selling of businesses
- Franchise agreements
- Leasing of commercial business premises
- Company, Trust and Partnership structures, and
- Liquor licensing and regulation.
SMR Legal also offer services in business litigation including:
- Debt recovery
- Franchise disputes
- Contract and commercial disputes and advice
- Commercial negotiation, and
- Applications and responses in Magistrates, County and Supreme Courts.